- Daiya vCheesev
- Black Beans (beans/veggie protein of choice)
- Homemade Salsa
- Homemade Hummus
- Any other toppings you choose. Some of my favorites: Pickled Jalapenos, grilled onions, olives, avocado/guacamole, vegan sour cream, and/or whatever you want
- Layer chips (I used both blue and white organic corn tortilla) and Daiya shreds in a microwaveable bowl and add black beans, or chili on top. (You can do the same on a baking sheet in the oven- set oven to bake at 350-400, and bake for 20-30 minutes... but I microwaved them this time because its a lot quicker).
- Microwave (or bake) until cheese melts... on mine it took 1:30.
- Pour fresh salsa and dollop hummus on top, along with other toppings of choice.
- Serve with a fork, and eat up!